Friday, November 03, 2006

My Home

My favorite place is my home. It is a place where I study, rest and be with my loved ones.
I have a room of my own and it is where I usually contemplate and do my work if ever I need to use the computer. It is also a place where I sleep, listen to the radio and watch TV most of the time. If my room is warm, I can either open the window to let the breeze in or switch on the fan to cool down the room.
If there is a need to do my models, I will do it in the dining hall where there is a huge dining table. It is much spacious to do my work there. There is good lighting and this space is located directly outside my room therefore it is
very convenient for me to access my computer if I need it.
Directly in front of the dining hall, I will see the kitchen. This is where I will have my meals. Every time I study or do my work at home, my mother will cook for me. It brings great joy to me when I smell the aroma of my mother’s cooking while I am doing my work. My home has all the necessities that I need to live comfortably. I have access to the toilet, relaxation/recreation space, study area and free food!
What more could a girl ask for…
Faradilla Bte Zakaria

No comments: