Saturday, November 04, 2006

Open space @ National Library


This place is the open space in National library. I can feel Nature in city. In Singapore that sunlight is strong and is always summer. I thought that I can not live without air conditioner but in this place I can endure hot weather. To me who has a headache if I feel the wind of air conditioner for a long time, this is the paradise.
In Korea, this place is popular in summer but in winter, people can not endure. Because the temperature descends by blow zero and snow falls. Now, Korea is autumn. The hot of summer disappears and it is the time to prepare the winter. The cool wind blows and the leaves fall down and the days are always cool. It is the time that my body that is adapted to Korea has to feel the autumn but now I feel summer, so I am exhausted and weak and my body is drooped.
To this me, the cool space is the heaven. Because in this place I can feel the wind of autumn that I feel in Korea.

Kim Jin Ah

No comments: