Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Secluded Place

This was the path I used to walk to my work place- Akitek Tenggara along Dairyfarm Road. Although it is very long stretch of road, I still enjoyed my walk because it is detached from the bustle of the main road. It sort of slow down my pace and allowed me to enjoy nature. The full grown trees provide shade which made my walk pretty comfortable and the little noise pollution made me aware of the sound of nature- rusting of leaves and presence of insects.


I am greeted with a lush landscape upon turning into the work place. The different varieties of plant make the landscape an interesting one. I often wonder how many offices provide such a refreshing way to start one’s day.

This is the back of the office with a pantry and washroom hidden at the back that is naturally ventilated.
Open the door and you will feel the inviting cool air that defines the office space.

Jun Fong

No comments: