Saturday, November 04, 2006

Vivo City at Harbourfront


My favourite place is the newly opened Vivo city is located at harbourfront. I went there on the second week of the opening. (it was very crowded then) and I personally think that the building is very vibrant. The façade of the building is very interesting because of its organic shape and the cladding is shape like the “wave” of the water. When I step into the building the organic layout actually is unique as it brings you a very different spatial experience and quality in terms of the human circulation. A place that I personally like is the yard facing sentosa. The view towards the sea and the use of material make you feel that you are actually on the cruise ship. It is also very also very windy as it is open to the sky.

William Tay

No comments: